For many singles, Valentine’s Day is a source of anxiety. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Read below to find out how to use this day as an opportunity for personal transformation, healing, & growth!
Reframe Those Thoughts!
At the end of the day, it’ becomes what you make of it. Scientific research has proven that “energy flows where your attention goes.”
So, if you are feeling bad for yourself, you are energizing your single-hood.
And there’s no need for that.
What if Valentine’s Day was a sacred opportunity to water your OWN garden with all sorts of self-love?!
And don’t think for a minute that these activities are “reserved” for singles! If you are in a committed relationship, these are still excellent ways to love & nurture yourself!
Read below to see 30 activities you can do this V-Day to put the LOVE and ENERGY on YOU!
Self-Love Activities For Valentine’s Day
- Watch a movie with yourself
- Take a relaxing bath
- Give yourself a romantic meal.
- Create something. Paint. Knit. Write. Dance. Sing.
- Heal yourself (do a healing session)
- Write yourself a love letter
- Do something that makes you smile
- Buy yourself a valentine’s day gift
- Get a relaxing massage, manicure, &/or pedicure (or give it to yourself)!
- Feung Shui your home for the flow of energy
- Write down things about yourself that you love
- Write down your biggest accomplishments
- Practice deep gratitude for what you already have
- Work out & produce some feel-good endorphins!
- Give yourself a media cleanse
- Buy yourself flowers
- Bake something fun! Or eat something savory
- Hang out with your pet
- Cleanse your social media account of people who only make you feel bad
- Clean out your closets & Marie Kondo (clean TF out of) your home
- Fill your own cup (literally) and enjoy a cup of hot tea
- Biinge-watch a favorite TV show
- Give yourself a tarot card reading
- Write an angry letter to someone & burn it
- Write a fiction story about you. Make yourself the protagonist. Give yourself a happy love life.
- Learn something new: take an online course, read a book, and dedicate yourself to a new passion!
- Send someone you love a secret gift
- Hang out with your girlfriends
The point: feel good about yourself & give yourself love!
I also offer an incredible (& really cute) Self-Love Healing Workbook here. It’s filled with fun healing activities, self-love affirmations, and 25 highly transformative journal prompts. ON SALE for the entire month of February!
Wishing you the best on your journey!
Latest posts by Natalie (see all)
- Think You’re Crazy? Here’s Why it’s Actually a Good Thing… - April 9, 2021
- Think You Can’t Go on Anymore? Read This. - April 2, 2021
- YOU Are The Amazing Light You Are Seeking - March 26, 2021