Lionheart Alchemy (“Lionheart,” “company,” “I,” “we” or “us”) provides general educational information on various topics on this Website as a public service, which should not be construed as professional, medical, or mental health advice. Such information is based only on personal opinion guided by intuition.
Products & Services Disclaimer
The following apply to, but are not limited to, any private, public, or recorded healing/coaching sessions, card readings, channeled messages, and any other service provided by Lionheart where applicable (“Healing, Coaching, Card Readings, Channeled Messages, etc.”), herein referred to as “Products & Services.”
Although I am a healer by profession, I am not YOUR healer, medical or mental health professional. All content and information on this Website is for informational and educational purposes only, does not constitute healing, medical or mental health advice, and your use of this website does not establish any kind of healing-client relationship. A healer-client relationship with you is only formed after we have expressly entered into a signed written agreement, which includes our fee structure and other terms to represent you in a specific matter. Although we strive to provide accurate general information, the information presented here is not a substitute for any kind of professional, medical, or mental health advice, and you should not rely solely on this information. Always consult a professional in the area for your particular needs and circumstances prior to making any professional, medical, mental health, or healing related decisions.
- You understand that a variety of modalities are used to work with the body’s energetic field. As well as to seek, find, and release trapped emotions/energies that are limiting an individual’s potential.
- You understand that the methods practiced and taught by Lionheart are not a substitute for professional, medical or mental health care. You understand that you have been advised to seek advice from appropriate medical and mental health professionals, including physicians and psychiatrists/psychologists, for any health issue that you experience.
- You understand that any information provided to you by Lionheart is not intended as professional, medical or mental health advice, should not be used for medical or mental health diagnosis or treatment, is not a replacement for treatment by a physician or mental health professional, and is not a replacement for psychotherapy or treatment for any mental health issues or disorders.
- You understand that any information that you provide to Lionheart is not intended to create any professional or physician-patient relationship and that Lionheart is not a physician or mental health practitioner.
- You understand that Lionheart does not make any claims as to healing or recovery from any illness or mental health issue you may have now, nor as to the prevention of any illness or mental health issue that you may have in the future.
- You understand that Lionheart makes absolutely no guarantee whatsoever as to any particular outcome(s) of our sessions together, whether it is with regard to your physical or mental health or otherwise.
- You understand that all Products & Services, including any information provided to you by Lionheart, are accepted at your own risk. As such, you hereby release Lionheart and Lionheart’s owners, agents, employees/contractors, successors, assigns, and/or agents from any and all liability and claims for damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and costs), arising from any cause whatsoever, related to Products & Services.
- You understand that all of your Products & Services with Lionheart are confidential, and that any personal information would be used anonymously for educational and research purposes only, subject to any exceptions governed by applicable law, and that identifying personal information such as your last name and city will be deleted to maintain your privacy, unless required by law.
- You understand that, before working with Lionheart, you are advised to be self-informed about the specific modality utilized, and you agree to self-inform of such modalities by reading relevant books and conducting relevant research associated with such modalities.
- Participation in any Products & Services with Lionheart Alchemy carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken. The specific risks vary, but range from (a) physical, mental and/or emotional detoxification and release, to (b) “healing crises” requiring days or weeks of rest to move through them. You know, understand and appreciate any and all risks inherent in any Products & Services provided by Lionheart. You hereby assert that your participation is voluntary and that you knowingly assume all such risks.
- Except in the case of gross negligence or malpractice, you and/or your representative(s) agree fully to release and hold harmless Lionheart from and against any and all claims or liability of any kind or nature whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your Products & Services.”
- You will not tape and/or record in any way this or any other Products & Services you receive from Lionheart Alchemy.
- By purchasing and participating in any Products & Services provided by Lionheart Alchemy, you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions and hereby fully consent to participating in Products & Services with Lionheart.
- You understand that Lionheart does not see the future and cannot tell you what will happen in the future. We simply examine the energies present in the corresponding positions (i.e., past, present, future).
- No specific outcome is guaranteed to you as a consumer of Lionheart Alchemy’s Content.
Affiliate / Third Party Links Disclosure And Disclaimer
We may partner with other businesses or become part of different affiliate marketing programs whose products or services may be promoted or advertised on the Website in exchange for commissions and/or financial rewards when you click and/or purchase those products or services through our affiliate links. We will receive a commission if you make a purchase through our affiliate link at no extra cost to you.
We may also recommend other products, services, coaches and consultants but no such reference is intended to be an endorsement or statement that such information provided is accurate. We recommend these based on our personal experiences but it is still your responsibility to conduct your own due diligence to ensure you have obtained complete accurate information about such product, services, coaches and consultants.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
These affiliate or third party relationships in no way compromise the integrity of the content, information, services and materials being presented to you here, and you are under no obligation to click on these affiliate links to purchase those products or services being offered. These affiliate programs are selected based on personal experiences and preferences.
Although we provide these affiliate links on the Website for your convenience, we have no control over these external websites and they are solely responsible for their own content and information presented. Therefore, Lionheart Alchemy and/or its officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us cannot be held liable or responsible for any content presented on these external websites and for any damages resulting from them.
This disclosure policy applies to all affiliate links we share through any means of communicating with you, including our Website, social media, emails, programs and products, such as courses, e-books and services.
Earnings Disclaimer, Testimonials And Other Disclaimers
We may disclose our income reports and success results of our current or former customers including product reviews and testimonials on the Website from time to time. These income reports, product reviews and testimonials are accurate and strictly for informational purposes only.
We share this information as examples to you but it does not serve as a guarantee or promise of any kind for your results and successes should you decide to use the same information, reviews, products, services, tips and techniques offered here.
All the testimonials included on our Websites, programs, products and/or services are real world examples and stories of other people’s experiences with our programs, products and/or services. But they are not intended to serve as a guarantee that you will achieve same or similar results. Each individual’s performance is different and your results will vary accordingly.
You are encouraged to perform your own due diligence and research and are solely responsible for your earnings and results. Your earning potential and results are contingent upon your personal circumstances, abilities, experience and skills. Therefore, you agree not to hold us and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us liable for any of your successes or failures directly or indirectly related to the information, reports, reviews, products and/or services presented to you here.
Sponsored Posts / Reviews Disclaimer
We may include sponsored blog posts on our Website from time to time for products or services we recommend or those that have been valuable in our personal experience or use.
We may review different products, services and other resources to provide reviews of books, services and any other recommendations to you. We may receive incentives, discounts, compensation or free products in exchange for our reviews and sponsored content. All such reviews and sponsored posts are solely our honest opinions made in good faith. You are always encouraged to perform your own due diligence prior to relying on them.
We share this information as examples to you but it does not serve as a guarantee or promise of any kind for your results and successes if you decide to use the same information, reviews, products, services, tips and techniques offered here.
You are encouraged to perform your own due diligence and research and are solely responsible for your decisions, purchases from our affiliate links, sponsored content and results. Your earning potential and results are contingent upon your personal circumstances, abilities, experience and skills. Therefore, you agree not to hold us and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us liable for any of your successes or failures directly or indirectly related to the information, reports, reviews, products and/or services presented to you here.
Fair Use Disclaimer
This Website reviews products, including but not limited to posting of product images from other Websites, logos of manufacturers (healing modalities, products used for healing, etc.). In doing so, no copyright is claimed for this kind of content on the Website and to the extent that such material may appear to be infringed, we assert that such alleged infringement is permissible under the fair use principles of U.S. copyright laws. If you believe any material has been used in an unauthorized manner, please contact us at email@example.com.
ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE ARE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL PERFORM OR OPERATE TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE INFORMATION PRESENTED HERE WILL BE COMPLETE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, IMPLIED AND EXPRESS FOR ANY PURPOSE TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Limitation Of Liability
You agree that under no circumstances, we and/or our officers, agents, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, equitable, special, punitive, exemplary or any other damages resulting from your use of this Website including but not limited to all the content, information, products, services and graphics presented here.
You expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your sole risk and that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of the personal and any information you provide, outcome of your actions, personal and business results, and for all other use in connection with the Website.
You also expressly agree that we and/or our officers, agents, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us shall not be liable to you for any damages resulting from (1) any errors or omissions on the Website, delay or denial of any products or services, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation and your use of the Website, website attacks including computer virus, hacking of information, and any other system failures; (2) any loss of income, use, data, revenue, profits, business or any goodwill related to the Website; (3) any theft or unauthorized access by third party of your information from the Website regardless of our negligence; and (4) any use or misuse of the information, products and/or services offered here.
This limitation of liability shall apply whether such liability arises from negligence, breach of contract, tort or any other legal theory of liability. You agree that we provide no express or implied guarantees to you for the content presented here, and you accept that no particular results are being promised to you here.
You agree to indemnify and hold Lionheart and/or its officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us harmless from all losses, claims, damages, demands, actions, suits, proceedings or judgments, including costs, expenses and reasonable attorneys’ fees (“Liabilities”) assessed against or otherwise incurred by you arising, in whole or in part, from: (a) actions or omissions, whether done negligently or otherwise, by you, your agents, directors, officers, employees or representatives; (b) all your actions and use of our Websites including purchasing programs, products and services; (c) violation of any laws, rules, regulations or ordinances by you; or (d) violation of any terms and conditions of this Websites by you or anyone related to you; e) infringement by you or any other user of your account of any intellectual property or other rights of anyone. Lionheart will notify you promptly of any such claims or liability and reserves the right to defend such claim, liability or damage at your expense. You shall fully cooperate and provide assistance to us if requested, without any cost, to defend any such claims.
Latest posts by Natalie (see all)
- Think You’re Crazy? Here’s Why it’s Actually a Good Thing… - April 9, 2021
- Think You Can’t Go on Anymore? Read This. - April 2, 2021
- YOU Are The Amazing Light You Are Seeking - March 26, 2021